1. Is your payment processing secure?
We use Paypal to process all transactions. They're established as the industry leader for online commerce and their reputation is second to none. All transactions run through their secure website, and they use state-of-the-art encryption methods to ensure your security. Paypal’s business depends on their reputation for reliability, as does ours, and keeping your information safe is our top priority.
2. Do I need a Paypal account to purchase the draft guide?
No, you can pay instantly with your credit card - Paypal processes the transaction, but there's no need to sign up for an account.
3. How long does it take to process the transaction?
Payment is processed instantly.
4. How do I know my transaction was successful?
You will see a confirmation message at the end of the payment process telling you that you have successfully completed your purchase. Additionally, you will receive e-mail confirmation with your login information and a receipt for your records.
5. What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. For those with a Paypal account, several other options are available.
1. I’m having trouble downloading my draft guide, what can I do?
Please ensure that you have logged in with the password provided via email upon completion of purchase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still having difficulty and we will assist you to get your download.
2. My password is not working, what should I do?
First, passwords are case sensitive so it might be as simple as turning off caps lock. Please ensure that you are using the correct password. Also, upon creating your account, you were sent a confirmation email to the email address you submitted. This email contains your user name and password. Contact email@example.com if you are still having difficulty.
1. Who owns and operates FantasyHockeyStandard.com?
Fantasy Hockey Standard Inc. is a privately held Canadian corporation owned and operated in Canada. We are not owned by, or affiliated with, any other business entity.
2. Who are you?
Our group has experience in professional sports, media, broadcasting, marketing, web programming, design, poker, statistics, and education. Our two editors and lead writers are Ryan Nast and Adam Lind.
1. How can I place an ad on FantasyHockeyStandard.com or in the Fantasy Hockey Standard Draft Guides?
For information on placing an ad, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.