This policy describes the methods for collection of personal information, the use of this information, and its secure storage.
1. Fantasy Hockey Standard Inc. is committed to maintaining the security of your personal information. We do not sell, share, divulge, or trade personal information that we collect. Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, and we never disclose any of your information to any third party unless required to do so by law.
3. Fantasy Hockey Standard Inc. is fully compliant with Canadian privacy laws and goes beyond what is required to ensure the safety and security of your information. No technology is guaranteed as 100% secure, but we have made every reasonable effort to ensure safe collection and storage of information, and we use the most current security measures to provide the highest level of security possible.
4. What we collect.
For the purposes of mailing and fulfilling orders, we collect mailing address, email, phone number, and credit card information. We do not store any information which is not needed beyond the initial transaction and delivery of our services.
5. Why we collect personal information.
We collect personal information strictly for our own internal purposes. In general, we only collect information when people purchase or receive a product from us, but we also collect information about users of our website.
Some of this information, such mailing address, is necessary for shipping, and some of it is necessary for payment processing. All data we collect in this regard is obtained strictly for our own legal security in terms of fulfilling our obligations to our customers and associates, or for the purposes of improving the site, or for maximizing the efficiency of our advertising.
6. Fantasy Hockey Standard Inc. uses non-identifying aggregate information to improve site design, and sometimes shares this type of information with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of people visited a certain area or certain page of the site, or that X number of men or women of a certain age purchased our magazine. However, we never disclose any information to a third party that could identify any individual.
7. Fantasy Hockey Standard Inc. does not mail unsolicited information. We never contact anyone via regular mail unless they specifically request us to, or if necessary for the delivery of our services.
8. We occasionally send promotional offers via e-mail through our user contact list. Being on this list means that you will receive offers from us several times a year regarding our draft guides or other fantasy products.
To opt out of receiving our emails, use this link contact us at email@example.com and request to opt-out of our email list. We also provide an opt-out option within every e-mail message.
Once electing to opt out, you will be immediately removed from our list within the time required by law (30 days).
9. We do not make unsolicited phone calls. The only time we might phone anyone is if we have trouble processing an order and require immediate correspondence.
10. The personal information you provide to Fantasy Hockey Standard Inc. is completely voluntary, however, if you choose not to submit certain information which is required, we may be unable to offer our services to you.